The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentine

Eight years ago on Valentines Day, Stephen and I had our second date. It was one of the funnest dates I have ever been on, but I had no idea that is was only the beginning. So in honor of our eight Valentines Days together, I will list eight things that impressed me about him that day.

In no particular order, I was impressed by...

1- his sense of humor
2- his intelligence
3- his creativity
4- his thoughtfulness
5- his knowledge
6- his kindness
7- his cute accent
8- his great smile

Eight years later, I am still loving all of those qualities, and he is still finding new ways to impress me. I am so lucky to have him as my valentine.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home