The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Wednesday, June 06, 2018

The Bright Side

It had to happen sooner or later. John hopped on the wrong train and ended up in the middle of the Bronx by the time he realized he was going the wrong way. He very responsibly got off as soon as he could and gave me a call. I helped him figure out where he was and how he could get back to where he needed to be. I did not freak out. (I was totally freaking out.) 

I was very grateful for cell phones and online resources to track trains(and children). I was proud of him for staying calm, even though this detour was making him very late for rehearsal. I was praying that him being dressed like an accountant from the 1920s for Throwback Thursday at school would make him LESS likely to get mugged instead of more. 

He also managed to find some things to be grateful for:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home