The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Students of the Month

I neglected to post these pictures earlier, but in April there were two Winstons up on the Student of the Month board at school. Both Rose and Seth were chosen from their classes. It was fun that they were picked at the same time. I was definitely a proud mama.

Some highlights from Seth's long, rambling bio:

My name is Seth. I like to chat, read, watch TV, and draw. I also make lots of friends (sort of) easily...

I like to do plays and I do drum lessons...

My favorite subject is math because I like to get rest and sleep (one time I fell asleep in class)...

I enjoy short sleeve shirts...

I am lucky to have three siblings. They each have good powers (abilities), that usually help me. For instance, my brother helps me when I have nightmares and my big sister helps me with my homework, and my little sister plays with me all the time. Cool, right?


Rose was much less verbose. Her complete bio:

My name is Rose Winston. I am in the 8th grade. I have three siblings, two of which go to this school. I don't have a favorite subject but I do have favorite people. I have no goals for the future except being a decent human being. I am going to Bronx Science in the fall, though, so I should be able to decide there. In my free time I like to draw, read, take photos, and knit.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home