The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bouncing Back

We are slowly crawling our way back to the land of the living. Today, for the first day in over two weeks, everyone went to school or work and all of their extra activities. Our apartment is still a disaster area, but I finally have enough energy to be bothered by that. Unsurprisingly, I am the slowest to recover (thanks, pathetic immune system). The flu symptoms are gone, but the exhaustion seems determined to stay for a while. Today I managed to both go to the store and cook a real dinner- although I will confess did also take a nap. The only one in our family who is not pleased with this upturn of events is CiCi the cat. I think she really misses always having at least one person available to snuggle with on the couch at all times. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home