The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Totally Worth $2

On Friday I had to order a few things from Prime Now (so spoiled to be able to get quick, easy delivery!). As I was filling my cart I saw a face painting kit on clearance and, being the queen of impulse buys, I went ahead and ordered it too. John has asked for a kit for Christmas and didn't get one, so I figured it would be a fun surprise. 

He was thrilled, and proceeded to paint everyone's faces (or in Seth's case, hand). Rose asked for a surprise- and it turned out beautiful. Joy wanted to be a butterfly princess cat (who doesn't?). Seth wanted a flaming skull of doom. And John delivered. Then John and Seth faked shiners, and a fight to explain how they got them. I fake grounded them. 

Totally worth $2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home