The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

I know it has been a while since I posted. There has been a lot going on (which I will catch up on later) and blogging has just had to take a back seat to more important things. But today my heart is full of thanksgiving and I just had to share this scripture with all of you theoretical readers. It is perfect for today.

"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen."
(Book of Mormon, Alma 26:37)

I know that Heavenly Father is definitely mindful of me (and my little family). I am thankful for all the tender, loving care that I receive from Him and from all the wonderful people in my life. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home