The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Monday, October 28, 2013

ONCE!

I didn't post last Friday because I was busy having a night out on the town with my sister. Our amazing, talented cousin is performing ON BROADWAY! So of course, we went to see her. She is in Once, and she was fabulous. It was also just lovely to go out with my sister with absolutely zero kids along for the ride. I even wore a dress since I knew I wouldn't have to nurse while I was out. Major bonus points to our husbands for making that possible. We also got to meet up with more cousins and an aunt after the show. We stayed up way past our bedtime visiting and having fun. It was a wonderful evening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home