The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Friday, November 08, 2013

Finding the right artistic medium...

This conversation happened tonight. It definitely gives us a glimpse into how Seth's mind works...

Mom: Tell us about school today.

Seth: I went to the easel center and I painted my hands.

M: You painted a picture of your hands, or you painted on your hands?

S: On my hands.

M: Hmmm. What did your teacher say?

S: She said, "Seth!"

M: Then what happened?

S: She saw my brown hands, and she took me to the sink to wash them, and there was a sponge, and she put soap on the sponge, and I washed my hands with the sponge, and it took a long time, but then I was done and I went back to the easel.

M: And then?

S: And then I painted on the paper this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home