The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Early Morning Ramblings

Our John is a sleep talker. A major sleep talker.  This morning I was in the kids' room when he started to wake up. This is what I heard...

But Seth, with his squid hat and his badger bag, you can just recycle them because they're all natural material..... Justified!..... Next month... Pitch black.... Rose? Oh good she wasn't awake. She can't tell me if she sleep talked. 

Then he abruptly sat up, totally awake and said...

Oh! It's 5:59! I can get up in 1 minute!

I am still mystified as to how he wakes up at exactly 6:00 every morning. His internal alarm clock is wildly accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home