The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Monday, January 01, 2018

It's Not You, It's Me...

I know, I know, over 3 years without a post. I'll be honest, I met this site called Facebook and we have been seeing a lot of each other. It's great for some instant gratification, but sometimes you just need a place where you can overshare and not worry about cluttering other people's news feeds. Plus, it's that time again. New year, new unrealistic expectations for myself. So I'm back.

I won't make promises I can't keep about how often I will post or how awesome said posts will be. But I spent some time over the holidays looking at old posts with my kids and it was really great to see the pictures and the memories. So I will try to save more of those here. For the children, people. For the children.

Speaking of the children- here they are! They have definitely grown in the last three years. More details coming soon about what we are all up to. Stay tuned!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home