The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Back to work...

Today was my first day teaching music this school year. It was fun and exciting and fulfilling and exhausting. Definitely exhausting. (Although it could be that I was already exhausted and this just kept me too busy to be un-exhausted.) Hanging out with 80+ preschoolers is not for the faint of heart.

It was a treat to see Seth with his class, and to hear him sing with such enthusiasm. I was also happy to see him raise his hand and follow instructions. You go, boy.

It was hard to send Joy to her friends' house in the morning, but she had a blast. I am so grateful that she has a safe, happy place to go each week, even though I missed her guts the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home