The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Toddler time

Today I went on a walk with Joy, just for fun. We had a destination in mind, but weren't pressed for time, so I let her set the pace. It was amazing to see what caught her attention. She stopped to peek down holes, feel the texture of different walls and sidewalks, wave to people in shops, climb up on benches, pick up leaves, stick her hand between fence posts, admire window displays, walk back and forth over grates, and just generally explore and examine the world around her. It made me realize just how much I miss when I am rushing from one place to another. From now on, I plan to work a little more toddler time into my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home