The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Let's try this again...

It has come to my attention that everyone in the entire world is not on Facebook.  (*Gasp!*)  Also, some of those people who are not on Facebook would still like to see pictures of my adorable family. (*Nods of agreement*)  So I am going to try to get back to posting here more regularly.  (*Disbelieving head shakes*)

Be warned: I will assume that if you come to this blog, it is because you want to hear all about how clever and charming my children are and how fabulous my life is here in NYC.  I will not feel guilty about excessive picture posting or constantly quoting my hilarious little geniuses.  There will probably be some cross-posting between this blog and Facebook, but hopefully both will still be worth visiting.

I will start you off with a shot of my junior paleontologists at the Bronx Zoo.

Let the cuteness begin!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home