The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Mom, Bad Mom

I was a good mom today because I gave my kids a healthy breakfast.
I was a bad mom today because I ate candy for my breakfast after they went to school.

I was a bad mom today because I let my son talk me into buying a toy at the store.
I was a good mom today because the toy I let him talk me into was a birthday present he wanted to get for his big sister.

I was a good mom today because I surprised my kids and took them to the brand new playground after school.
I was a bad mom today because I totally forgot that I should have been at someone's parent teacher conference instead of the playground.

I was a bad mom today because I let my kids stay up past their bedtime because they were having so much fun playing together.
I was a good mom today because I let my kids stay up past their bedtime because they were having so much fun playing together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home