The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

THE PLAGUE

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been really under the weather. Several hundred feet under the weather. I didn't actually have the plague, but I did have THE COLD OF DOOM. And yes, it must be written in capital letters. It lasted about two weeks, and left me feeling like I had been hit by a bus. Luckily, Stephen had some time off, so we all survived. I finally went to the doctor and got some lovely prescription medicine, and now I am back in the land of the living. Of course, life does not stop when you're sick, so now it is catch up time. Stay tuned for fun adventure updates.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home