The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Belly Blues...

Well, we are about a month away from the new baby's due date. Unfortunately, no one remembered to tell the kid, and it is trying to come early. So I am on bedrest for now, just trying to slow things down and give the little one some more time to cook. Luckily my mom was able to come up from Charlotte to take care of Rose while I lay around and try to kill time. Rose is having a great time with "Mee-ma" and doesn't seem to miss playing with me one bit.

In other belly blues, my sister Becca is now officially past her due date. So she and I are having opposite problems. I want to move around, but can't because my baby might come. She doesn't want to move around, but needs to so that her baby will come. I tease that the two babies know each other and are racing to see who can make it first. Apparently mine is quite competitive. We will keep you posted as to how things turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home