The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I can do this!

Well, in a quest to keep folks more informed of the secret inner workings of the Winston Family, without adding to Stephen's already ridiculous work load, I have created a blog! I never thought I would be interested in this, but it is much easier than managing the website (still part of Stephen's work load), so I can do it all by myself.


I don't promise to make postings with any kind of regularity, but I do promise to make some! Also, although I am seriously technologically challenged, I will eventually figure out how to post pictures as well. Feel free to respond with comments and/or questions. This could be fun. So, here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home