The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Only a week away

So I am just sitting here going about my life and minding my own business, when BAM! I realize that my baby is going to turn one. In a week. How did that happen? I still haven't done all the important baby things, like teaching him to sleep through the night or moving him into the big kids' room. I mean, yes, he likes to eat the same food we eat and he is taking a step here and there, but he's still a BABY. Except I guess he's not so little any more.

Anyway, I just ordered some presents online (Barnes and Noble has same or next day delivery in Manhattan, how crazy is that?) and am busily plotting/planning a little celebration. In the back of my head, though, it doesn't quite seem real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home