The Winston Family!

Your source for infrequent updates on the adventures and misadventures of Stephen, Janet, Rose, John, Seth and baby Joy.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wall Art

So a while ago, I decided that Rose was being entirely too quiet, so I went to check on her. I did not find her in her room where I had left her reading books. She was in my room creating this masterpiece on the wall by my bed. Her medium was lipstick, and I think it is very expressive. When I interrupted her, she jumped about a foot in the air and then burst into tears. Don't worry, she wasn't afraid of getting in trouble, she was crying because the lipstick was all gone. Once she calmed down she helped me clean it up (or at least start cleaning it up!). We had a long talk about when and where she could indulge her artistic tendencies, and everything was fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home